Where the Wild Things are

Where the Wild Things are

Monday 25 July 2011

Texprint 2011

I have been a very lucky girl and was selected as one of the "star" 24 Textile Designers for Texprint 2011. The Texprint experience meant I had the chance to exhibit at Chealsea School of Art in the Triangle Building. Over two days we were introduced to multiple industry professionals and press. I throughly enjoyed the exhibitions and am sure I have made alot of exciting contacts. 

Sophie Stellar head of Spinexpo also selected me as one of the lucky few who will be sponsored to exhibit work in Shanghai. My work will be part of the 'Pulse' exhibition which show cases new talent in September 2011.

As it goes September will be a busy month, after returning from Shanghai the Texprint 24 all head to Premier Vision/Indigo in Paris. This is a oppurtunity to introduce ourselves and our work to the industry as well as being chance to sell designs.

I want to thank Texprint for the this wonderful oppurtunity and am very excited to be apart of the organisation which I am sure will act as a great platform from which I can launch myself into industry. 

For more information about Texprint and the other 24 designers please visit there website www.texprint.org 

  Texprint London 2011 exhibition
Copyright Harri Batty 2011. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment